Terms and conditions of online shop Bless Me Cosmetics
Online shop Bless Me Cosmetics, available at blessmecosmetics.com, is run by Aneta Kolendo-Borowska, ECMiCH’s “Make-Up Artist”, registered in the Central Records and Information of Business Activity (CEIDG), run by the Minister of Economic Affairs, Tax Identification Number 542-181-41-16, REGON 05 0558312.
Consumer – a natural person entering into a contract with a Seller who is not directly related to his or her business or profession.
2. Seller – natural person operating under the ECMiCH “Make-Up Artist” business, entered in the Central Records and Information on Economic Activity (CEIDG) maintained by the Minister of Economy, NIP 542-181-41-16, REGON 05 0558312
3. Customer – any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur – a natural person, legal person and organisational unit not a legal entity whose separate law grants legal capacity to carry out on its own behalf the economic activity which uses the Store.
5. Shop – online shop run by the Seller at blessmecosmetics.com
6. Remote contract – contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of a structured remote contracting system (within the Shop) without the physical presence of the parties, exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the contract.
7. Terms and Conditions – These Store Rules.
8. Order – a statement of the will of the Customer submitted through the Order Form and aimed directly at the conclusion of the Product Sales Agreement or Products with the Seller.
9. My account – the customer’s account in the Store, collected data provided by the Customer and information about the orders placed in the Store.
10. Registration Form – a form available at the Store to create an Account.
11. Order Form – an interactive form available at the Store to enable the Order to be placed, in particular by adding the Products to the Basket and defining the terms of the Sales Agreement, including delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – a component of the Store software, which shows the products selected for purchase by the Customer, as well as the possibility of establishing and modifying the Order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product – available in the Mobile Store / Service that is the subject of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement – a Product Sale Agreement entered into or concluded between the Customer and the Seller via the Internet Store. The Sales Contract is also understood to mean the use of the Product Terms and Conditions and the contract for the product.
Contact the Shop
Address of the Seller: ECMiCH “Make-Up Artist” Aneta Kolendo-Borowska, ul. Legionowa 9/1 lok. 203,15-281 Bialystok
2. Seller Email: email@example.com
3. Seller’s Phone Number: 606 26 77 70
4. Seller’s bank account number 79 1950 0001 2006 0280 9054 0002
5. The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers given in this paragraph
6. The customer can communicate by phone with the Seller during Mon-Fri. 8.00-18.00
To use the Store, including viewing the Store’s assortment and ordering Products, you will need:
A. A device with Internet access and Google Chrome browser
Active email account (e-mail)
C. Enabled cookies
D. FlashPlayer installed
Seller in the fullest permitted by law shall not be liable for any interruption in the operation of the Store due to force majeure, unauthorised acts of third parties or incompatibility of the Online Shop with Customer’s technical infrastructure.
2. Browse the Shop’s assortment without having to set up an Account. Placing of orders by the Customer for Products within the assortment of the Store is possible either after the establishment of an Account in accordance with § 6 of the Regulations or by providing necessary personal and address data enabling the Order to be processed without establishing an Account.
Prices quoted in the Shop are in Polish Zloty (PLN) and are gross (include VAT).
The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer shall consist of the price of the Product and the cost of delivery (including transport, delivery and postal charges), which the Customer is informed on the Store pages during the Order submission process, Willing to bind the Sales Agreement.
5. In the case of an Unconditional Subscription or Service Contract, the final (final) price is the total price for all payments for the settlement period.
6. Where the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does not permit, judiciously, to calculate the final (final) price, the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as the transport, delivery, postal and other costs, In the Store in the Product description.
Installing a Shop Account
To sign up for a Store Account, you must complete the Registration Form. It is essential to provide the following information: name, mailing address, email address, telephone number
2. Account creation in the store is free.
3. Logging into the Account is done by entering the login and password provided in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer shall be entitled at any time, without giving any reason and without any charge, to delete the Account by sending a relevant request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses specified in § 3.
Rules for placing an order
To place an order:
1. log into the Store (optional);
2. Select the Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click the “Add to Cart” (or equivalent) button;
3. Log in or use the opportunity to submit an Order without registration;
4. If you have been able to submit an Order without registration, fill in the Order Form by entering the recipient’s order details and the delivery address of the Product, select the type of shipment (delivery method), enter the invoice if different from the recipient,
5. Click the “I buy and pay” button / click the “I buy and pay” button and confirm the order by clicking on the link sent in the email,
6. choose one of the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order within a specified time, subject to § 8 point 3.
Offered delivery methods and payments
The customer can use the following delivery methods:
A. Domestic package 48 h Polish Post 11 PLN with purchase of 15 ml
B. Shipping to the EU shipping cost 26 PLN
C. Over 159 PLN free shipping on the territory of Poland
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
A. Payment by bank transfer to Seller’s account 79 1950 0001 2006 0280 9054 0002
For detailed information on delivery methods and acceptable payment methods, please visit our Store pages.
Execution of the contract of sale
The conclusion of the Contract of Sale between the Customer and the Seller occurs after the Customer has submitted the Order by means of the Order Form in the Internet Shop pursuant to § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms receipt of the Order and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance is effected by sending the Customer an appropriate email to the Customer’s e-mail address provided during the Order, which contains at least the Seller’s statement of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of conclusion of the Sale Agreement. Upon receipt of the above email, the Customer agrees to the sale agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
3. If Customer chooses:
A. Payment by wire transfer, electronic payment or payment by credit card, the customer is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of entering into the Contract – otherwise, the order will be cancelled.
B. Payment for pickup at delivery, the customer is obliged to make a payment on receipt of the shipment.
C. Cash payment at delivery of personal consignment, the customer is obliged to make payment on receipt of the consignment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the information about the readiness of the consignment for the receipt.
4. If the Customer chooses a delivery method other than a personal pickup, the Product will be dispatched by the Seller within the time specified in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), as selected by Customer during the Order.
5. And if you order Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given date.
B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, Customer has the option of requesting delivery of Parts or delivery of all Products upon completion of the entire order.
6. The beginning of the period of delivery of the Product to the Customer counts as follows:
A. If the Customer chooses to pay by wire transfer, electronic payment or payment card – from the date of acknowledgement of the Seller’s bank account,
B. In the case of the Customer choosing the method of payment for collection – from the date of concluding the Contract of Sale.
6. If Customer chooses to receive a Personal Product, the Product will be ready for acceptance by the Customer within the time specified in the Product’s description. The readiness of the Product to receive the Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller by sending the relevant e-mail to the Customer’s e-mail address given during the Order submission.
In the case of ordering Products with different readiness times, the Customer has the opportunity to receive Parts in accordance with their readiness to receive or receive all Products after completion of the entire order.
8. The beginning of the product’s ready-to-receive period is counted as follows:
A. If you choose to pay by wire transfer, electronic payment, or payment card – from the day you accept your bank account.
B. In the case of the Customer choosing the method of cash on personal receipt – from the date of concluding the Contract of Sale.
Delivery of the Product takes place within the European Union.
10. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. Shipping costs of the Product (including shipping, delivery and postal charges) are indicated to the Customer on the Website of the Payments and Delivery page and during the Order submission process, including when the Customer expresses his will to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
11. Personal receipt of the Product by the Customer is free.
Right of withdrawal
The consumer may, within 14 days, withdraw from the Sale Agreement without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1 begins with delivery of the Product to the Consumer or a person designated by him other than the carrier.
3. In the case of an Agreement, which covers a number of Products, which are supplied separately, in lots or in parts, the period indicated in 1 runs from the delivery of the last item, batch or part.
4. In the case of an Agreement, which consists of the regular delivery of Products for a specified period (subscription), the period indicated in 1 goes from taking possession of the first thing.
5. The consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by submitting a statement of withdrawal to the Seller. It is sufficient to send a statement to the Consumer before the expiry of the time limit.
The statement may be sent via traditional mail or by electronic means by sending a statement to the Seller’s e-mail address or by making a statement on the Seller’s website – Seller’s contact details are set out in § 3. The declaration may also be submitted on the form, No. 1 to these Regulations and an annexe to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, however, this is not obligatory.
In the event of sending a statement to the Consumer by electronic means, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer confirming receipt of the withdrawal declaration.
8. Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
A. In the event of termination of the Contract concluded at a distance, the Contract is deemed not to be.
B. In the event of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days of receiving the consumer’s statement of withdrawal, all payments made by him, including the delivery of the item, except for the additional costs of the Consumer selected by him. How to provide other than the cheapest means of delivery offered by the Seller.
C. The repayment of the payment will be made by the Seller using the same payment methods as used by the consumer in the original transaction unless the consumer explicitly agrees to another solution that will not involve him at all.
D. Seller may withhold payment until the Product has been returned or until proof of return is provided to him/her, whichever is the earlier.
E. The consumer should return the Product to the Seller’s address given in these Regulations immediately, not later than 14 days from the date on which he notified the Seller of the withdrawal from the Contract. The term will be retained if the Consumer returns the Product within the 14-day deadline.
F. The consumer bears the direct cost of return of the Product, including the costs of return of the Product if, by nature, the Product could not normally be returned by mail.
G. The consumer is only liable for a reduction in the value of the Product resulting from its use other than as necessary to establish the nature, features and performance of the Product.
9. Where, due to the nature of the Product, it can not be returned in normal postage, this information and product return costs will be included in the Product’s description in the Store.
10. The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not available to the Consumer in respect of the Agreement:
A. In which the subject of the provision is an unprofessional item, manufactured according to the Consumer’s specifications or satisfying its individual needs,
B. The subject of the benefit is provided in a sealed package which can not be returned for health or hygiene reasons after the opening of the package if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
C. The subject matter of which is a service that is subject to rapid deterioration or has a short shelf life,
D. The provision of services if the Seller has performed the full service with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed by the commencement of the service that, upon satisfaction of the Seller’s performance, he will lose his right to withdraw from the Contract,
E. Where the price or remuneration is determined by fluctuations in the financial market over which the Seller does not exercise control and which may occur prior to the expiration of the period for withdrawal,
F. The subject matter of which is the supply of goods which, upon their delivery, by their nature, are inseparably linked to other things,
G. The subject of the offer is alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon the conclusion of the sale contract, and whose delivery may take place only after 30 days and whose value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the Seller has no control,
H. The subject of the offer is audio or visual recordings or computer programs delivered in sealed packaging if the packaging has been opened after delivery,
I. Providing newspapers, periodicals or periodicals, except for subscriptions,
To provide digital content that is not recorded on a material medium if the performance of the benefit began with the express consent of the consumer prior to the expiration of the withdrawal period and after informing the Seller of the loss of the right of withdrawal,
Complaints and Warranties
New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
The seller is obliged to provide the customer with a fault-free product.
Complaints should be reported in writing or electronically to the Seller’s address provided in these Terms and Conditions.
It is recommended that in the complaint include, among others. A brief description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date of its occurrence), the details of the complaining customer and the customer’s request for defect of the goods.
The Seller will respond to the claim immediately, no later than 14 days, and if he fails to do so within that timeframe, the claim is deemed to be justified.
Goods sent in the complaint procedure should be sent to the address given in § 3 of these Regulations.
Out-of-court ways of dealing with claims and claims
Detailed information about the possibility of using the Consumer by way of extrajudicial means of dealing with claims and the pursuit of claims and the rules of access to these procedures are available at the offices and on the website of county (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Voivodeship Inspectorates of Inspection Trade and at the following Internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; Http://www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_individualne.php and http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
2. The consumer has the following exemplary opportunities for extrajudicial means of dealing with claims and redress:
A. The consumer is entitled to refer to the permanent consumer arbitration court referred to in Art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, Item 148, as amended), requesting the settlement of a dispute arising from the Contract concluded with the Seller.
B. The consumer is entitled to apply to the Voivodeship inspector of the Trade Inspection in accordance with Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, Item 148, as amended), requesting the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of disputes between the Consumer and the Seller.
C. The consumer can obtain free assistance in settling disputes between him and the Seller, also using the free help of the county (municipal) consumer advocate or social organisation, whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (eg Consumer Federation, Polish Consumer Association).
Personal data in the Internet Shop
The Seller’s personal information collected through the Online Shop is managed by the Seller.
2. Customer personal data collected by the administrator via the Online Shop is collected for the purpose of the performance of the Sales Contract, and if the Customer agrees to that – also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal information of Internet Shop Clients may be:
A. In the case of a Customer who uses the Internet Shop by way of delivery by mail or courier, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or agent performing the shipment on the order of the Administrator.
B. In the case of a Customer who uses the Internet Shop via electronic payment or payment card, the Administrator shall make available the personal information of the Customer to the selected entity handling the above payments at the Internet Shop.
4. The customer has the right to access the content of their data and to correct them.
5. The disclosure of personal data is voluntary, although failure to disclose the personal data required in the Terms and Conditions of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude the contract.
Contracts concluded through the Internet Shop are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Terms for important reasons: changes in the law, changes in payment and delivery methods, to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller will inform Customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the Polish law generally applicable, in particular: the Civil Code; Act on providing services by electronic means; Law on consumer rights, the Law on the protection of personal data.
4. The customer has the right to use out-of-court ways of handling complaints and claims. To this end, it can file a complaint through the EU-based ODR website available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
The shop does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookies.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer information, especially text files, that are stored in the End User’s Store and are intended for use on the Shop’s Web site. Cookies usually include the name of the website from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
The shop’s operator stores and stores the cookies on the end user’s device.
Cookies are used to:
Customise the contents of the Shop website to your preferences and optimise the use of your web pages. In particular, these files allow you to recognise the Shopper’s device and display a web page tailored to your individual needs;
Create statistics that help you understand how Shop Users use the web to improve their structure and content.
Within the Store, two main types of cookies are used: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on your end user’s device until you leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
“Necessary” cookies, which allow you to use the services available within the Store, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring Authentication within the Store;
Secure Web-based cookies, for example, used for fraud detection within the Store;
“Performance” cookies to collect information about how to use the Store’s web pages;
“Functional” cookies, which allow you to “memorise” user-selected settings and personalization of the user interface, such as the language or region of origin of the User, the font size, the appearance of the website, etc.;
“Advertising” cookies, which allow users to deliver more customised content to their users.
In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on your end user’s device. Store users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are placed on the Shop user’s device. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
Cookies posted on the End User’s Store may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Store Operator.
For more information on cookies, please visit www.saccessories.com or the “Help” section of the web browser menu.